|Funding entity||Slovak Aid|
|Implementing Organization||Transparency International SK|
|Implementing Organization Code||Donor Government|
|Geo Location||Meru, KE|
|Start of Commitment||2016-03-08|
|End of Commitment||2016-04-23|
- Slovak experience of anti-corruption measures in the decentralization process, barriers to
creating a system of accountability and oversight in the change and transfer of competencies
- Factors affecting corruption and areas of corruption
- Anti-corruption measures, which may also be applicable in local conditions in Kenya
- Examples of anti-corruption measures currently (TIS cooperation with towns and higher territorial units, activities
Foundation's stop corruption, etc.).
- The role of civil society and citizen participation in public affairs.
The second part of the program was devoted to meetings and discussions with Accountability Kenya.
|Reporting Year||Commitments||Amount Extended|
|2016||5 546 €||5 546 €|
|Total||5 546 €||5 546 €|
|Anti-corruption organisations and institutions||100.0 %|